Teardrops on my Guitar.

Thursday 19 November 2009

Bliss.

or so i think. =D

YAY my bday is coming soon. damn old already.... aiya forever 18 la. hehe. i don't look that old right???

if(no obligations LOL) you're intending to get any presents for me, here's some hints:
  • something useful. anyone who gives me a photo frame (unless its those SONY types) will die!
  • nothing expensive pls. still in recession mode. haha!
  • preferred items: notebooks (yes the paper ones. not laptop, MUST be cute so it'll motivate me to write notes) OR clothes (something easy to match but not expensive)
  • alternatively, treat me to a cocktail. =P
  • NO SABOTAGING THE BDAY GIRL~ or else... lol.
then again. if you have no money its ok yeah. just wishing me means alot to me. after all, its the thought that counts. I LOVE YOU READERS~

P.S: all the best to my uni friends for their exams and JC pple (viv i mean you) for their As! ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home