Teardrops on my Guitar.

Sunday 25 October 2009

why i love fb.

to start the entry, look at my handsome little grandson! and we're selling him or another one of his bros (since we have 3 puppies, 1 goes to the stud's family, so we'll keep one and sell the other)

just wanted to share my opinions.
yeah i've been busy. and i think i like being occupied. wahaha.

why do i love fb?
  1. apps (barn buddy, treasure mania, naruto wars etc etc)
  2. random quizzes (how well do you know your friends? lol)
  3. the fact that you can learn alot about your friend's discreetly and without their knowledge. lol yes ziquan and tuan seng! i know you've been to CTPC too. like me. lol.
  4. (not for me, but for some pple) facebook stalking? lol.
what i dislike about fb:
  1. that when pple comment on something after you comment. it becomes spam mail. i know that i can change the settings and all that. but maybe what they can do is after... 10 mins of all the active spams, then send one email stating all the pple's names and their comments all into 1 email? lol.
  2. spams of farmville notifications. I DONT PLAY IT ANYMORE OK. lol =P
  3. spams of other apps then i don't use.
  4. random friends that are probably just bored or desperate. or maybe its a virus. =/
4 pros and cons each huh. guess i'm extremely neutral to fb. still, its addictive. hehe.

wanna end off with the GOOD NEWS!
i'm back at church! and i'm proud of it. going back to God makes me wonderful. makes many many things around me wonderful too. thanks a million to sebastian for inviting me back to the house of God. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home