Teardrops on my Guitar.

Tuesday 6 October 2009

lazy larrrrrrrrr lol. (and that makes it triple L =.= . the next L = loser lol)

the little pups are HUGE now. like seriously.
they've opened their eyes already. 3 fat and handsome pups.
come visit them if you like (let me know in advance yeah!)

so here are some photos.
rolly polly.

cuddly wuddly. xD

mum and 2 of the pups. breastfeed ah!

had my all-time fave BEEF SUKIYAKI from wakaru at clarke quay's Central!
SUUUPER shiok man! there was tempura too!
its OMGWTFfantabulous. an absolute must try for jap food lovers.

:))) good stuff! btw, do you peeps know that the correct way to eat sukiyaki is to use the egg as a sauce (beat it first)? and not to put it into the hotpot? my japanese family taught me that. it tastes amazing la. totally must try cause its so worth it. S$16.80++ only. still got green tea sia.


and my sis had this unagi bbq thing as well. its not bad but, i think my lunch was much more satisfying. lool (laugh out obnoxiously loud).

thats almost all. so last but not least...
hope i'll sleep like this little guy tonight. ^^

1 Comments:

At 16 December 2009 at 11:51 , Blogger Vivienne Cameron said...

lols! DAMN YOU'RE MAKING ME HUNGRY WITH THE PICTURES! HAHAHA

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home