Teardrops on my Guitar.

Saturday 12 September 2009

what does commitment mean?

you know, i used to keep short hair. in fact, i still like short hair. but having long hair has its pros and cons as well:

+ i think i look better in long hair.
+ i kept it for someone. haven't cut it since then.
+ it probably makes me look more feminine LOL

- its quite uncomfortable. even when at work or when reading or something, when my fringe comes down.
- or when its too hot. die die must tie up my hair. lol it feels much cooler without this bunch.
- it takes abit too long to dry. usually i need at least 2 hours. affects my lifestyle. haha.

okay thats all for my hair.

heard from someone this next story.
imagine that you broke up with your boyfriend.
few weeks later, you guys met at the place where he brought you for one of your first few dates and you were with your other girlfriends.
what does that mean HUH? i think its coincidence. but does it mean that you were thinking of him? hmmmmm lol

can't wait for class chalet! =)
need to drink and unwind. O.o

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home