Teardrops on my Guitar.

Thursday 6 August 2009

Self-confidence.

does everyone out there have confidence? can confidence be nurtured? or is it a natural trait?

physical appearance does affect a persons confidence. a slim person may think that he/she is fat when he/she is really is of a good weight at that height. people will also worry about their arm/tummy/butt/thigh size. which really is... a very bad indulgence.

welcome to "lacking confidence" anonymous. my name is cheryl, i have low confidence in many many things, including physical appearance. i (think i have) made someone i love very much leave me because of this low self confidence (or at least, its one of the reasons). it has also caused much fear in me during the relationship: a fear of losing him. and i really did cause of this self-dedemoralisation and some possessiveness. and my friends get annoyed when i say i'm too short and fat.

sometimes, it gets so bad that it affects my school and my work. breaking down in front of pple is really not cool. =/

therefore, on this blog, on this day, i pledge to override all negative feelings of myself and start beliving in myself. that i can do things well and in the right way if i just trust myself. because if i do not trust myself, why should other people put their trust in me? when i look into the mirror, insead of thinking "oh man, i look like crap", i will think "yeah! looking good girl!" and motivate myself.

LOL there. end of pledge. conclusion: it can be nurtured! =D love you readers. love yourselves too ok? just not too much. =X

PS: its time to work on the exams. ZzZz
PPS: leave your "lacking confidence"anonymous on my comments k? its alright not to put your real name. and i'm not an IT whiz so i won't bother to check your IP add and find out who you really are. just share your feelings here. its alright =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home