Teardrops on my Guitar.

Friday 24 July 2009

New phase

yes i'm subliming. from now on my blog won't always be about my life. needa look at the different sides of life.

like how well nicholas sparks can write romantics.
just finished reading the lucky one. the plot is really good. but the ending was a little (but not very) cliche. totally recommend it to girls who believe in finding their true love/the One. lol

you can borrow it from me of course.

Latte (my bitch) will be making babies soon. so if i have many cute puppies, i'll be selling them at a very good price ok? cause we'll be taking care of them for two months from birth first, letting Latte nurse them and so they can get microchipped/vaccinated. email me at lhfcheryl if you're interested! =]

PS: any songs to recommend to me? i need some updated music man. lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home