Teardrops on my Guitar.

Wednesday 25 February 2009

Holidays! not...

I envy you RP pple... getting a bloody 3-month long holiday while i'm not gonna get any. only a week of hols at most. lol...

Only FMA left! then i'll have... i little more freedom. lol. not really looking forward to CPTC cause its sucking away my hols! nooooooooo

the first 4 papers... were alright for most pple. i'm just one of the few who can't seem to get anything into my head. after all, my mugging is all last minute. xD

PHOTOS for everyone to view... here's memories from V day 09! hehe. sorry for not working, novena fnc... i'll work on mothers' day! since my mum'll be busy anyways. lol


Ice Skating at Kallang! don't worry dear, i didn't post your photo up. lol
choc cookies dipped in choc and with peppermint cream filling made by yours truly.
with help from yuexiu as well. =)
the 'melloo' heart badge was done by me. lol
earrings from Mintmark & Co.~
he hid them in this doggie wrist rest. theres a zip below. lol


and guess what i found at my door after hitting the midnight of valentines ^^
that was really sweet~ haha.

hope you guys had a good v day too! okay, gotta get back to studying. =P gotta party like crazy this weekend, or else... no more chance to do so. lol!

PS: thanks ah lu for the chocs too! enjoyed them =D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home