Teardrops on my Guitar.

Monday 27 October 2008

sweet: 甘い~

Give your respects to Huang Shang! lol
some random pic i got from Huili... lol
good evening everyone, to start with, a very happy birthday to two people!

Kenta (20, ONCT student and friend) and allaRic (25, my manager who gives me good work shifts and ideal chat buddy) Keep smiling! =D

Supposed to go for SSW yesterday, but i just had no money to take bus to there. really broke. sad right... so i spent the time at home, anime-ing (finished AIR TV anime xD) and some school work. ONCT was having their annual 学校祭り(School Festival)! i really really wanted to go! too bad i'm not born rich. then i can just buy the air ticket whenever i want. haha.

beautiful right... its supposed to bring my family happiness. xD
today i also spent the morning and afternoon slacking in front of the com, then went to work in the evening. my mum repaired the my handphone strap! which was a gift from my homestay father's first son's wife (phew that was long). work was normal. at least it wasn't as bad as on friday. haha... ok i'll end here. kinda sleepy already. good night............ more to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home