Teardrops on my Guitar.

Thursday 9 October 2008

pre-sch depression/boredom

hey people... here are some more oita photos...




sam and i with a cool bike!




in 福岡 (Fukuoka): this girl sells the crepes! strawberry and cream yay!



藤岡健太 and me at the bamboo crafts centre in Beppu
G. boys #1 and #2... Joyride? (>.<)
these are all over the paths in Fukuoka City. way more than in SG.

as well as the photo of the shoes i bought today...



nice? i got it for SG$17.90 only... hehe. i miss japan alot. the people (students, teachers, even the strangers are nice), the food, the HOT SPRINGs... i wanna go back already! jap food really sucks in SG as compared to japan... japanese fish is so fresh, theres no smell/stench at all la. ONCT students, please tell me if you wanna come to singapore! i'll be more than happy to bring you around! よこそ!シンガポールへ!hehe.


i did almost nothing today. woke up at around ten, had breakfast, watched anime, had lunch, watched anime again... then at about 2.30 i left my house to collect come photos that i sent for printing, as well as meet my 母 to pass to her her souvenirs. i also showed her some of my ''precious'' photos. hehe. her colleague Sharimah (not sure about the spelling) liked my photos too. (^.^). then did a little shopping, bought a pair of shoes and a green belt. what i really need. haha.





tml is hanging out time with nana, wl and yl. ひさしぶりです!need some time to catch up before the school term starts. I wanna go ice skating with the oita grp pple! but seems like only 4 pple will be turning up: samuel, li yi, marie and me. WHERES THE REST MAN. haha じゃ、また!
UPDATE! Jeremy and Louis will be going ice skating too. (^.^) hope more pple come... the more the merrier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home