Teardrops on my Guitar.

Wednesday 8 October 2008

more photos! homestay edition

Hi pple! more pics for fun and to share more of my trip. this is the homestay edition! the guy talking there was my 'father's' (かめの先生) student from TWENTY years back. wow... he's working on the new oita railways, so he brought us to the site. unique experience. 愛美 (manami) and 望 (nozomi) went with us too... after that we went to umi tamago (aquarium)! haha.
SADO/CHADO! very fun 楽しい。
half of my room during homestay. spacious?
its table tennis! oh wait... just a goldfish. bah...

my second brother with his wife and 2 month old son. cute?
Left to Right: Weilu, Yenlin, ME
L to R: Keita-kun (先生's first grandson), me, kameno sensei/Father!
i wore the black clogs (correct spelling?) when visiting the nearby shrine in the yukata.
my sis/姉さん! only 25 years old. pretty right?
L to R: my first brother with his youngest daughter Risa-chan (1 yr old!), mother, me, Saki-chan (3 yrs old), Keita-kun and my first bro's wife, and finally father. one big family! じゃ、また?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home