Teardrops on my Guitar.

Saturday 11 October 2008

Keppel + lotsa jap food?

hi everyone, here's another little piece of my life... little but meaningful... credit to weilu for the pics... xD


FIGHT-O!

finally got the chance to meet up with weilu, farhana and yenlin since i got back from japan. started off at the toys R us at vivocity. had some fun with the props/costumes for halloween!
normal me and a pumpkin drink
SCREAM! cute scary dolls... heeeheh


had ramen ten for lunch... the usual kinda food.


went all the way to keppel bay for a drink at tcc... it was alright... my 'peachy' drink was very milky and not peachy... managed to catch up alot and all of us were groaning about sch gonna start. lol
the third drink is mine. i wanted to drink the berry oreo (first one) though. xD

guess which is me? hehe. its nana, me, then yl and wl

nana left early, so weilu and yenlin and i went to takashimaya for a quick shopping trip before heading to rivervale, sengkang. ate sakae sushi buffet! nothing compared to the jap food in japan. nevertheless, still one of the better restaurants in SG. ATE quite a fair lot, but yl and wl are more pro than me man, never expected that. haha.



went to SSW comm meeting today... mainly to run errands but it was fun just playing games in the music studio and stuffs. had california 2 for 1 pizza too... quite alot for a tes time snack though.



a little more about myself. hobbies: anime/アニメ! playing the flute, SHOPPING, playing with my Latte, chatting with fellow friends online. pretty normal hobbies if you ask me. GYAA sch starting in 2 days. sian feeling. haha.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home