Teardrops on my Guitar.

Tuesday 7 October 2008

Hi pple! this is a blog created to post my photos of the SP-ONCT Enchange 2008. Its been very fun there! so here are some photos of my precious memories.
They are in random order. ^^


L to R: Keita-kun, Kameno Sensei/father, me, mother

me and Li Yi with our strappy pandas! got them from Space world. cute right? not refering to li. haha jk.

precious ramune! hard to find in SG. shiok ahh/気持ちい

this wasn't my lunch but i had a taste and its 美味い!haha, its beef udon

沙智ちゃん with the bamboo bells that we created!

愛美 (manami), 望 (nozomi), me and 亀 野先生 (teacher kameno/father) at the oita railway tracks that are still under construction.
Orienteering at 別府(Beppu!) city: Group E!
L to R: Jiasheng, me, 藤岡健太(Kenta) and 竹尾挙平(Kyohei)

On the plane home: panda is currently sleeping! i miss oita

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home